Client-Side Reporting with Visual Studio in C# shows how to design and create stunning professional reports with SQL Server 2005 and with Visual Studio versions 2005 and 2008.
|Client-Side Reporting with Visual Studio in C#|
For download this book from here: http://ul.to/lppdc6um
What you’ll learn
- Discover the huge potential and utility of client-side reporting
- See how to use Report Builder and Report Viewer like a pro
- Master reporting with Windows Forms, ASP.NET 2.0 Web Forms, and Mobile Clients
- Learn how to automate reports with Windows Services
- Explore server-side Reporting Services and consume them from local clients
- Move from Crystal Reports to Reporting Services
Who this book is for
Any Visual Studio user with any kind of reporting need can now easily create professional, enterprise-level reports with Reporting Services. Report designers, report writers, business analysts, and decision-makers will all find that Client-Side Reporting with Visual Studio in C# empowers them to get the information they needwhen and how they want it. Since VS and SQL Server now share the same reporting interface, Visual Studio users will also become comfortable with server-side reporting, while SQL Server developers and database administrators will see how they can leverage their server-side expertise for client-side reporting.